Training students to be in control of their thoughts, feelings and actions allows them to harness their many and varied abilities and skills to pursue the abundant pathways to success in life.
The PLAY IS THE WAY™ is a program of physically interactive games with a philosophy and supporting language to achieve the following outcomes:
- Develop positive social behaviour.
- Create a shared body of experience that is used to build relationships.
- Highlight the benefits of managing emotions and working together.
- Develop optimism and the ability to bounce back.
- Encourage self-motivation and the capacity to persevere.
- Initiate a process of self-awareness and discovery.
- Create a positive tone and safe school culture.
- Fun, excitement and challenge.