St Leonard’s aims to provide the resources and facilities to enable children to fully experience all aspects of the curriculum.
- Large classrooms, all air-conditioned. A new 2 storey wing housing 10 contemporary classrooms
- A new contemporary Library. It is well resourced, fully automated and air-conditioned.
- Modern and efficient administration area and sick bay
- Dynamic Wellbeing and Learning Centre
- Electronic Interactive Whiteboards installed in all learning areas
- Multimedia pods connected to all classrooms with access to a range of devices
- Outdoor play-based learning garden space, accessible from classrooms
- New playground equipment
- Community Centre for Assembly, Drama, Music and Dance activities
- Outdoor basketball court
- Indoor basketball court / gymnasium.
- Secure fencing and well equipped playground including an oval provide for a variety of activities
- large oval area incorporating ‘hands on’ play area
- Shaded areas covered by sails.
- Equipment and resources for programs in all curriculum areas.
- Multi-Purpose Room.
- All toilets accessible from inside the main wing of the school.
- A Before and After School Care program.